Thursday, November 20, 2014

Candy Drawings

Candy Drawings
The mediums used in these drawings are chalk, colored pencils, and oil pastels. The first drawing I did was the peppermint. The medium I used is chalk. Honestly,I didn't like using the chalk. It was too messy and the shading doesn't come out that well. The only think I like about it was that it doesn't take long to finish the artwork. The second one I did was the lollipop. I used colored pencils to add color. The ones I used are blending colored pencils. This medium has been my favorite out of the three. I like this one because its the easiest to use and easier for shading. Also theres more colors to chose from. The last drawing I did was the jolly rancher. For this one I used oil pastels. I did like using these because they were a little easier to use than the chalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment